Are you tired of threaded floss bothering your fingers or gums? If so, we have exciting news for you to hear! Water flossers are an excellent tool that uses a beam of water to clear away bacteria from your teeth and in your gumline. Because they have been so successful, water flossers have become a favorite accessory in bathrooms all over the United States.
To help you understand more about water flossers, our dentists with AV Dental Wellness Group in Lancaster, California, have provided you with some basic insight and information on their benefits. These benefits include:
– If you’re looking for the highest quality water flossers available on the market, select products that have been awarded the American Dental Association’s ADA Seal of Acceptance.
– Water flossers can clean between teeth just as traditional floss can. It can help wash away food particles and debris that contribute to gum disease and tooth decay.
– If you are old or struggle with joint or muscle pain, flossing may be labored. Instead, try using a more comfortable to operate tool such as a water flosser.
– Individuals who have restoration treatments in place on their teeth may struggle with traditional floss. Instead, try switching to a water flosser which can more easily clean between your teeth.
– Water flossers do not use any thread of any kind. Rather, they rely on shooting jets of water directly between teeth.
As you can see, water flossers have many things to offer for your smile. If you struggle with traditional floss, water flossers may be ideal for you. If you have questions about your oral health, please give us a call at 661-942-1179 to set up an appointment.Dr. Boyd, Dr. Jenney, and Dr. Lee. are happy to take your call and help your smile stay healthy and strong.